Thursday, August 30, 2012

A Few More Shape Pictures from 2nd Grade

I like the hole in this tree:


I'm not sure what this one is supposed to be, but it reminds me of the Union Jack in different colors:


I like the branches on this tree, even though the house-and-tree-with-grass design is a bit cliche:


Angry birds! This kid did an amazing job emulating the style of the popular game:


I like the window on the door:


Not sure what kind of creature this is supposed to be, but the combination of geometric shapes and free-form shapes is creative:


I like the apples in the tree, but I'm not sure what the green things falling from the tree are:


I love the carefully cut out free-form shape for the cat's body, with a geometric triangle for the ear:


I love this composition of undersea life!!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment